Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

OOTD & Review: Convergent Jersey Dress

Cardigan: Luzula Cardigan |  Dress: Convergent Jersey Dress
Tights: Hue | Boots: Cherry Stem Boots

I love the Luzula Cardigan- an older piece that was one of my very earliest Anthropologie purchases.  It is light and full of wonderful colors and swirly patterns that make it a great topper for so many outfits.  I love the 3/4 length sleeves and the reinforced button placket; I wear this sweater to work a lot.

The Convergent Jersey Dress is a new arrival and I love it.  So soft and so comfortable- this jersey dress is a winner with its long sleeves and side ruching.  The back has no ruching and so is a little clingy for my taste, but with a cardigan or jacket, this isn't an issue.  I do with the sleeves were a tad shorter, but the length of the dress itself is perfect so I'll cope.

The Cherry Stem Boots are a favorite purchased last year and reviewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment