Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

OOTD & Review: Davos Loungers

Cardigan: Tiered Ruffles Open Cardigan |  Top: Slanted Layers Tee (Ivory)
Pants: Davos Loungers
Shoes: Seychelles Lil Rascal Wedge Pump
I was feeling spring-like today and wanted an outfit to reflect that feeling.  I love the idea of patterned pants, but not in heavy denim or corduroy.  These rayon Davos Loungers fit the bill- they looked like silk crops and were delightfully comfortable to wear all day at work.  I have the Slanted Layers Tee in ivory and the aqua/ivory stripe pattern; both fit well in an XL and are both comfortable and flattering.  Both the cardigan and wedges have gotten a lot of love lately and so have definitely proven to be excellent purchases.

1 comment:

  1. Looove the pants and the whole look! And thank you so much for linking to my blog : )

    Really cool you are an FSO!! I have been thinking of applying and taking the exam, and started the online registration, but I am a little intimidated by the process. I don't know to what extent you're allowed to talk about it, but if I get a little farther down the line with the process, would you be willing to answer a few questions about the application/examination/selection process? Thank you!

    - Tamara (mydarlingmydear.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete