Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

OOTD & Review: Indigoflora Love

Coat: Indigoflora Velveteen Coat | Dress: Sweater Dress from Old Navy (winter 2012)
Tights: Hue | Boots: Lyra Booties

I cannot begin to express how much I love this coat!  I fell in love when I saw it on Roxy here, but I never thought I would be its proud owner because number sized items are not my friend at Anthro.  When I read that Roxy thought it ran two sizes two big, I decided to go ahead and order the 14, never thinking it would fit but knowing I had to try.  The coat arrived yesterday and I was delighted to discover that it did run big and would be making its home with me.  The coat buttons easily, though when moving around it does sometimes develop a bit of a pull over the bust- I plan to add a snap in between the widely spaced 2nd and 3rd buttons to address this potential problem.  I'm a size 18 apple but have plenty of space in the waist in this piece.

The sweaterdress is a comfortable and inexpensive knit from Old Navy with a cowl neck and some slight ribbing at the waist.  I also love the Lyra Booties that I picked up on sale in two colors.  Though many reviewers found them to run small, I think they are TTS for narrow feet; my sister has wider feet and ordered a 1/2 size up.  They have no padding on the bottom which can be hard on the balls of the feet if you do a lot of walking; I intend to add a small insole to help.  Best of all, they have a slight glitter to them which is delightful in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment