Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

OOTD & Review: Weft Pleats Chemise

Cardigan: Frilled & Thrilled Cardigan | Dress: Weft Pleats Chemise
Tights: Penneys | Boots: Lyra Booties

I've been really pleased lately with the plethora of chemises from Anthropologie that make cute dresses, and this textured grey offering is a happy addition to my wardrobe.  The complex pleats on the skirt make for a very interesting look and I love the dark grey color as well.  The elastic band at the waist is a con- not high enough for my taste and certainly a little on the tight side though this isn't obvious with a cardigan on top.  Still if not for the tight waistband, I would be able to wear this dress without a topper which would be more versatile.  The neckline is flattering and the chemise is quite comfortable to wear all day even with the stiff elastic.  Definitely a win for my winter wardrobe!


2 comments:

  1. I found your blog thru effortless anthropologie. I love your outfit. I also love your hair color. Do you color it or is it natural? That is the shade of red I want mine to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love everything about this outfit!!!! Thanks for linking to my blog - you're such a doll!

    xo Lauren

    ReplyDelete