Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

OOTD & Review: Graduated Dots Dress

Dress: Graduated Dots Faux Wrap Dress | Shoes: Seychelles Lil Rascal Wedge Pump
Wow- an outfit that doesn't involve anything from Anthropologie!  This dress is a new arrival from Lane Bryant, a store I find hit or miss in sizing sometimes because I suspect I am too short to be their target customer.  I love the polka dots and the flowing fabric, but wasn't certain about the dolman sleeves when I first tried it.  My mom and sis were visiting for the holidays and voted "yes" so the dress has joined my growing collection.  I would love to pair this dress with a red belt to go with the shoes but of course was running late and couldn't find it- maybe next time! I like the just below the knee length especially for work; it makes it easier to go without tights when the temperatures are high (80 degrees F here today!)  The faux wrap neckline is a little low for my taste so I'm wearing a lace-trimmed cami beneath to bridge the gap.

The shoes are from DSW and I confess I like them so much I own them in three colors (red, black, and a mustard yellow).  I love the bow and the wedge is unbelievably comfortable even when I'm running up and down stairs all day.  Like all my shoes from Seychelles, these run TTS so my usual size 8.5 works perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment