Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

OOTD & Review: Capon Robe and Tiered Ruffles Open Cardigan

Cardigan: Tiered Ruffles Open Cardigan | Dress: Capon Robe
Slip: Seamless Slip in Cream | Shoes: Nine West


I ordered the Capon Robe ages ago, not really realizing that it has roosters on it until after it shipped!  When it did arrive, I was surprised by how much the robe better resembled a wrap dress, at least on me vs. on the Anthropologie model.  I've been hanging onto this unworn piece for months, until the arrival of the Tiered Ruffles Open Cardigan sparked an outfit idea.  The robe/dress is very easy to wear, though I needed to pair it with this super-comfortable slip in order to reduce the cleavage and to minimize the visible leg when walking.  Now that I know I the robe as a dress, I'll likely tack the wrap to help hold it together in the future.  

The cardigan is another comfortable piece.  I love the 3/4 length sleeves (easier for typing at work) and the little pockets (great for a tissue).  The best part of this sweater is the layered back, which adds a lovely touch of visible interest from all angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment