Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

OOTD & Review: Spaced Striations Chemise & Hydrangea Border Cardigan

Cardigan: Hydrangea Border Cardigan | Dress: Spaced Striations Chemise
Shoes:
Seychelles Lil Rascal Wedge Pump


The Spaced Striations Chemise is a lovely blue and white striped dress with sleeves that end just above the elbow.  Extremely comfortable, this dress has a fun hot-pink trim with buttons on the shoulders that adds just a little pizzazz.  The scoop neck is a great shape and I like the empire waistline.  My only quibble here is that I wish the dress were a couple of inches longer; I'm concerned about possible shrinkage when I clean this chemise.

The Hydrangea Border Cardigan is another delightful piece- light and airy, it is the perfect accent for spring.  This sweater is pretty sheer as you can see above; I enjoyed layering it over stripes but doubt it would work over another floral for example.  The cardigan has no closure but seems to fall perfectly- I did not have to spend the day fiddling to get it to sit right.  I love the flowery border of this flowy cardigan which looks great over a dress or jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment